WEDDING KING CONSTANTINE VIEWMASTER REELS SET C007 EX RARE C076 OF 1964 ntczpg1122-Optical Toys
Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics (FASPE) provides a unique historical lens to study contemporary ethics in the professions.
Prior to World War II, German professionals were highly regarded internationally. In many respects, they set the standard for a commitment to quality of practice and for independence from state and political influence. Yet, leaders and practitioners in each of the professions, and often the institutions they represented, became intimately involved in designing, enabling and/or executing the crimes of Nazi Germany. FASPE studies the perpetrators to display the power and role of professionals, to ask the basic questions of how and why professionals abandon their ethical guideposts and to create a compelling context for the study of contemporary ethical issues.
FASPE offers fellowships to students pursuing professional degrees in business, journalism, law, medicine and religion, as well as to early-career professionals in these fields. Fellows in each of FASPE’s five programs spend two intensive weeks in Germany and Poland, visiting Auschwitz and key historical sites in Berlin and Krakow, and participating in rigorous seminars led by experts in their respective fields. Fellows begin their studies by examining the roles their professional counterparts played in Germany and elsewhere from 1933-1945, and then draw on historical, cultural, philosophical, literary and discipline-specific sources to explore the ethical issues facing their fields today.
FASPE also provides shorter programs to mid-career professionals that integrate history and contemporary ethical issues. These include tailored onsite ethics training at corporations, law firms and other professional settings, as well as a condensed version of the program in Europe in which the FASPE fellows participate.
In the News
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“AGE WORN CONDITION WITH CARD BUBBLING - See Photos”|
|Subtype:||Viewmaster||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Belgium|
|Type:||Vintage/ Classic Toys||EAN:||Does not apply|
- VINTAGE PADDINGTON BEAR BAGATELLE MARX TOYS 1976 1970s NEW SEALED SHRINK WRAP 18
- Tamiya 1 35 German Tank Panther Ausf.D [Military Miniatures] Model Kit
- Scalextric 6070 Minardi F-1 GP Australia 2001, mint unused
- Hobby Zone Painted Fuselage Corsair S (HBZ8202)
- VTech Safari Sounds Xylophone Rainbow Bars And Mallet, That Doubles Up As A Pull
- Transformers MP - 08X limited edition wire factory goods boxes in the toy dinos
- 1 6 Scale Toy THE BUTCHER II - Male Base Body w Uniform Set
- Avengers Thor 1 10 Scale Statue Model Pre-Painted Marvel Now Kotobukiya ArtFx
- NOREV 771052 FIAT CROMA GREEN DIECAST MODEL CAR
- Matchbox Superfast 28d Formula Racing Car - 5 Spoke Rear Wheels - Mint Boxed
- LEGO 70734 Ninjago Master Wu Dragon, New and Unopened
- NEW COMPLETE SET OF 9 2004 WWE WWF Jakks Classic Superstars Series 6 Figures
- Vintage 1986 gi joe arah sgt slaughter mail away version kids costume
- Fisher Price IMAGINEXT BATMAN JOKER FIGURE & AEROPLANE VEHICLE, RARE not boxed
- Boxed SystemA Helicopter Action Vintage 80's 90's LCD Handheld Game - Mint.
- Shed 4-3BCW 3 Bay 1 32
- MCD Racing W5 to W5 Max Spec Conversion Kit. X
- X8 RC Drone with HD 3MP Camera Altitude Hold Headless Mode 2.4G RC Quadcopter PA
- 1 18 1969 ZL-1 Camaro - 1971 ATCC Winner (B.Jane) Carlectables 18076