TRAXXAS Brushless Power System,waterproof(Velineon 380 motor) (TRX3370) VXL-3m ntwfrl1522-Other RC Parts & Accs
Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics (FASPE) provides a unique historical lens to study contemporary ethics in the professions.
Prior to World War II, German professionals were highly regarded internationally. In many respects, they set the standard for a commitment to quality of practice and for independence from state and political influence. Yet, leaders and practitioners in each of the professions, and often the institutions they represented, became intimately involved in designing, enabling and/or executing the crimes of Nazi Germany. FASPE studies the perpetrators to display the power and role of professionals, to ask the basic questions of how and why professionals abandon their ethical guideposts and to create a compelling context for the study of contemporary ethical issues.
FASPE offers fellowships to students pursuing professional degrees in business, journalism, law, medicine and religion, as well as to early-career professionals in these fields. Fellows in each of FASPE’s five programs spend two intensive weeks in Germany and Poland, visiting Auschwitz and key historical sites in Berlin and Krakow, and participating in rigorous seminars led by experts in their respective fields. Fellows begin their studies by examining the roles their professional counterparts played in Germany and elsewhere from 1933-1945, and then draw on historical, cultural, philosophical, literary and discipline-specific sources to explore the ethical issues facing their fields today.
FASPE also provides shorter programs to mid-career professionals that integrate history and contemporary ethical issues. These include tailored onsite ethics training at corporations, law firms and other professional settings, as well as a condensed version of the program in Europe in which the FASPE fellows participate.
In the News
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||TRX3370||EAN:||Does Not Apply|
- CHAOS LORD - Pro Painted Slaves To Darkness Army Warhammer Age Of Sigmar
- Academy 1 48 (13307) Solid Merkava - With Motor and Remote Control
- SCALEXTRIC C2560 Peugeot 307 Works No 1
- For DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom Pro PGYTECH Camera Lens ND8 16 32 64 Filters RC879
- Horse Club (Miniature Shetland Pony Family) - Schleich Free Shipping
- Ford Mustang II Stallion (1976) Diecast Model Car GL12890
- Valentino Rossi Minichamps 1.12 - 1998 250cc Figure Ltd 3,804
- G.I.JOE - 1988 - Skystorm X-Wing Chopper & Windmill (loose)
- FANTASTIC FOUR FIRELORD TOY BIZ 1995 MOC RARE BLISTER
- Thomas & Friends - Thomas At The Mill Or Percy At The Farm (Mega Bloks) Set
- WWE Wrestling Collectible Title WWE Raw Women's Championship Belt
- 15455 FIGURINE STATUETTE FEE ELFE DANS SA FEUILLE HEROIC FANTASY FEES
- GO NAGAI ROBOT COLLECTION SPECIAL 10 MAZINGA Z WITH WINGS AND DARK FIGURE
- 2004 ToyBiz Marvel Legends Series VII GOLIATH Figure MOC
- HEL52996G - Heller Gift Set 1 8 - Norton 750 Commando
- WiFi Control Smart Robot Tank Car Chassis Kit 3 Floors Omni Wheels
- BRITAINS ANIMALS, DOGS, CATS & RABBITS MULTI-LISTING
- A Danbury mint Scale model of a 1967 Plymouth GTX Hardtop, boxed
- Minichamps - Valentino Rossi Figure, 2009 Assen MotoGP '100 GP Wins' - 1 12 NEW
- 1 64 Hot Wheels 2018 Pop Culture DC Comics ALEX ROSS JUSTICE LEAGUE
- Lego 40291 Hans Christian Andersen Creative Story Book. Brand New in Box