Central banks and politics could cause turmoil, but no longer can spur growth. Growth is far worse than what the numbers show, recession at risk of materializing.
SPECIAL YEARLY FORECAST
The United States economy broke out of its decade-long slough in 2018 with its strongest growth since the financial crisis and recession.
- Tamiya 1 35 - US Main Battle Tank M1A2 Sep Abrams Tusk II
- Spektrum Aircraft Telemetry Variometer Sensor - P-SPMA9589
- RACE WEATHERED Exoto 1971 Porsche 910 Le Mans 1 18 MTB00062HFLP
- SPARK MODEL S3753 HPD ARX 03b-HONDA N.33 43th LM 2013 1 43 DIE CAST MODEL
- DINKY VINTAGE MODEL (RARE) FORD CORTINA SALOON CAT No 133 139 - VGC
- Lego 70922 THE JOKER MANOR - NEW
- HUGE LOT OF WWF WWE Accessories BELTS HAT Table Chairs wrestling figure WCW N236
- Oficial Prusiano desde el 2th Regimiento de Hussar 1762 90mm Andrea Miniaturas
- BATMAN Unlimited Collection_BATMAN 6 action figure_Series _Unopened and New
- Vintage Toys Rare 1989 Vintage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Konami Hand-Held
- ENGRAVER KIT MAKES STYROFOAM ENGRAVING FAST, FUN & EASY
On the intraday level, BTC/USD is moving within a tight range limited by $3,880 on the upside and $3,840 on the downside. The price attempted to break the lower boundary on Wednesday, but the sell-off proved to be short-lived.
Xpring, Ripple’s grant network, announced that it is partnering up with Forte, a blockchain gaming platform startup, by providing $100 million for investment in blockchain gaming developers.
Tron dapps have completely dominated the space from March 3-9. These dapps experienced a 207% rise in weekly transaction volume with a total volume of $180 million USD. This far exceeded that ...
This year 2019 is going to be an essential one for Bitcoin without no doubt. After more than ten months of continuous falls, the next twelve months will be decisive for the long-term future of Bitcoin.
ECB's monetary policy adjustments smashed the common currency
Tough week for the common currency, following a more than dovish surprise for the ECB. The central bank was expected to downgrade inflation and growth forecasts and to maintain rates on hold, which it did.