Central banks and politics could cause turmoil, but no longer can spur growth. Growth is far worse than what the numbers show, recession at risk of materializing.
SPECIAL YEARLY FORECAST
The United States economy broke out of its decade-long slough in 2018 with its strongest growth since the financial crisis and recession.
- Carrera Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer RB13 D.Ricciardo, No.3 -CA27565
- Trumpeter 1 72 Tupolev Tu-128M Fiddler
- BRITISH HMS X-CRAFT SUBMARINE KIT Merit Model 1 35 ME63504 Model
- MATCHBOX SUPERFAST MODEL No17F 100th ANNIVERSARY 1879-1979 LONDON BUS MIB
- VINTAGE 1989- Lego 6481 Construction Crew Light System+Box & Instructions
- Transformers Tribute BUMBLEBEE EVOLUTION 3-PK NEW IN BOX LQQK
- JIAOU DOLL 1 6 Seamless Pale Body Mid Chest JOQ-10C-WS For 12'' Female Figure
- 1940's VINTAGE EARLY WIND UP MONKEY MOVING MOUTH & redATE TAIL TIN TOY,JAPAN
- MARVEL - THE AVENGERS - AGE OF ULTRON - SET 4 FIGURAS 4 FIGURES SET 10cm
- 1 24 scale 1990 Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) Safari Rally model kit by Aoshima
- ALIGN H500MD 600 FUSELAGE SET
- 1 32 Nouveau Tracteur Holland T7hd Avec Remorque
- DINKY TOYS 501 FODEN DIESEL 8-WHEEL WAGON + ORIGINAL BOX
On the intraday level, BTC/USD is moving within a tight range limited by $3,880 on the upside and $3,840 on the downside. The price attempted to break the lower boundary on Wednesday, but the sell-off proved to be short-lived.
Xpring, Ripple’s grant network, announced that it is partnering up with Forte, a blockchain gaming platform startup, by providing $100 million for investment in blockchain gaming developers.
Tron dapps have completely dominated the space from March 3-9. These dapps experienced a 207% rise in weekly transaction volume with a total volume of $180 million USD. This far exceeded that ...
This year 2019 is going to be an essential one for Bitcoin without no doubt. After more than ten months of continuous falls, the next twelve months will be decisive for the long-term future of Bitcoin.
ECB's monetary policy adjustments smashed the common currency
Tough week for the common currency, following a more than dovish surprise for the ECB. The central bank was expected to downgrade inflation and growth forecasts and to maintain rates on hold, which it did.