Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warhammer 40k Epic Imperial Guard Vehicles x9
- HALCYON MOVIE CLASSICS ALIENS 1 1 SCALE CHEST BURSTER MIB PVC MODEL KIT HT20
- STERNTALER Music Box Emmi 17 Cm Soft Toy NEW Brown hellgrun
- Play-Doh Fun Factory Deluxe Set
- Tactician Mc-11 Grapp Super Mode
- Adult Superstars figure JULIE MEADOWS Plastic Fantasy
- Teen Titans Beach Cruiser van w exclusive 8 Mego-type Wonder Girl figure MISB
- CubicFun 3D Puzzle The Church Of The Savior On Spilled Blood Russia 233 pcs
- Ducati Gp11.2 Rossi Tributo Simoncelli Valencia 2011 MINICHAMPS 1 12 122112146 M
- Qantas Boeing 747-400 Boxing Kangaroo 1 400 scale die-cast model 747 aircraft
- MG M-Type Midget kit, 1 43rd scale by K&R Replicas
- Lego Duplo 2745 Train set - complete - excellent condition
- Mattel WWE Elite Series 3 Santino Marella HAND SIGNED Wrestling Action Figure
- Warhammer 40K, painted action figure, Daemons Of Khorne Bloodcrushers, Chaos, 28
- DC Multiverse Rebirth WONDER WOMAN 6” Figure (C&C Lex Luthor) Brand New HTF
- 15mm ACW confederate - regiment 24 figures - inf (24036)
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...